Power of Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home{PoR}'s PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{TDX}

{TDX}

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Empty
PostSubject: !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!   !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:33 am

You guys didnt show, we have had the server up
planned it for 8:00pm EASTERN

So sorry, we NEVER said we forfeit, we said we might, we told Sweet revemge that we are ready, no one showed

Sorry, we have won with your forfeit

Reason: Not showing
Back to top Go down
http://clantdx.filetap.com
{TDX}

{TDX}

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!   !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:43 am

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Proof
Back to top Go down
{TDX}

{TDX}

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!   !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:43 am

i like my screen set up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-

-[PhaLanX]-

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!   !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:08 am

lol look no one is on the chatbox you smuch
Back to top Go down
Http://ww.youtube.com/user/Grkscarface1
-[PhaLanX]-

-[PhaLanX]-

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!   !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:10 am

and you posted this like 3 minutes before the battle, im giving you an option either you quit bullshitting us and the clans and forfeit to like you know you should have, or TDX is banned from the BFC
Back to top Go down
{TDX}

{TDX}

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!   !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:52 pm

study Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
TaCTiiCaL

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!   !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:00 am

look TDX thats not how shit works. you were obviously waiting until like the minute after 8:30 so you could say we forfeit, but u gotta actually talk to our guys so we have a chance to get on and prepare

You know how on the BFC you kept saying "Quit rushing me we have a week to do this" ? well thats why you decide earlier fucktard. so you dont decide the time the day of the battle and no one in our clan knew the time

This is really an embarrasing time for you and your clan, trying to pull a cheap trick to get out of a battle you knew you would lose

If there was ever even the smallest chance that i could possibly respect you or your clan it's completely gone now.

You never showed us proof that you even had guys online or had a server up, this was actually agreed to take place in MY server so i think I would know if I put MY server up.
Back to top Go down
Oni-Yaiba

Oni-Yaiba

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!   !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:16 pm

hey i gota a purposel for both sides how about we retset the time simple as that eba if u dont like this and u try and be a smart ass there will be hell alight?
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-

-[PhaLanX]-

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!   !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:25 pm

^GuN-Sh0T^ wrote:
and you posted this like 3 minutes before the battle, im giving you an option either you quit bullshitting us and the clans and forfeit to like you know you should have, or TDX is banned from the BFC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!   !~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!~{PoR}-vs-{TDX}~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Revenge :: Challenge Ring :: Challenge {PoR}-
Jump to: